10 Ways Ice Cream Delivery Can Save Your Barbecue
Even with the best of planning, a barbecue with friends can run into a couple of problems. From forgetful friends to unexpected guests, there are plenty of issues that may threaten to ruin your outdoor grilling party. Here are a few unfortunate BBQ problems that can easily be solved with ice cream delivery now!
Item number 1
It was your job to bring dessert to a barbecue…but you forgot. D’oh!
Item number 2
You remembered to bring the ice cream, but you left it in the car, and it’s melted. Oops!
- Item number 3 Way more friends showed up than you expected (yay!), and there isn’t enough ice cream for everyone (boo).
- Item number 4 No one wants to get out of the pool to run to the store.
- Item number 5 You got pushed into the pool, and you’ve got nothing dry to wear to the store.
- Item number 6 Someone burned the burgers, and ice cream sundaes for dinner sounds pretty great.
- Item number 7 The propane ran out as soon as you fired up the grill (ugh), which is also a great excuse to have ice cream for dinner (sweet!).
- Item number 8 Aunt Edith has tried a new cake recipe but, unfortunately, she’s known for only 2 things: the outrageous number of cats she owns, and her lack of baking skills.
- Item number 9 You can’t find your keys. They were just right there, but honestly, it’s probably best that you don’t drive right now.
- Item number 10 Simply because you can. Whatever reason your BBQ needs ice cream, isn’t it better to enjoy the party and have the ice cream delivered frozen to you with just a call or a click?
Find Ben & Jerry’s Near Me: